środa, 30 lipca 2008

Innocence - Johannes Deimling

Niewinność
innocence

Niewinność (innocence), PL-Wroclaw - Mandala Performance Festival
Duration 12 minutes
Description of action I am wearing a white shirt. My head is wraps around with bandage. At my penis is a string affixed that is on the other end connected with a piece of cardboard with the Word "Niewinnosc" written on it. On the sign are laying two stones. I walk through the room and trail the cardboard behind me. I stop walking and put the two stones on the floor for to kneel down on them. With my hand I hold my head there where my ears are. I start to push my fingers inside of the bandage. Suddenly red liquid appears and flows down on my white shirt on the word "Niewinnosc". After a moment I crawl on all fours with the sign in my hand to the audience and pull of pieces of the red coloured cardboard and hide the pieces under the shoes of the audience. A piece of the cardbord I put back to the stones and leave the room. On the rest is the polish word "NIE" (NO) readable.

Performance Art by BBB Johannes Deimling www.bbbjohannesdeimling.de

Brak komentarzy: